Logistically the Best Transportation
Logenix International is the preeminent logistics provider of cargo and deployment services to the developing world. The materials we manage originate in over 25 nations and are delivered throughout over 145 developing countries worldwide.
Global Transport Expertise
Logenix is unrivalled with global logistics experience encompassing all modes of transit, to safely transport and deliver shipments throughout the world on-time, on-budget, and with full compliance to all regional, domestic, and/or international shipping regulations. Our worldwide expertise includes:
- Scheduled air, ocean, trucking, and rail transport
- Chartered air, ocean,and special services
- International customs
- Comprehensive destination delivery services
Logenix’s extensive logistics expertise encompasses every skill necessary to plan and successfully transport the wide range of materials and equipment for our clients' demanding programs.
We regularly plan and manage the transport of building sized generators, 35-ton shelters, hazardous batteries, and temperature sensitive pharmaceuticals. Additionally, in support of renovation programs for U.S. Embassies worldwide, Logenix has executed secure shipments to meet the most stringent guidelines and regulations.
Our holistic planning services include:
- Cold-chain and temperature sensitive
- Oversize and out-of-gauge breakbulk
- International deployment
Good Distribution Practices
Providing our clients with the industry’s highest level of service for pharmaceutical shipments, Logenix is compliant with the European Union (EU) and World Health Organization (WHO) Good Distribution Practices (GDP), which provides the guidelines for the distribution of medical products. Logenix has Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in place to abide by EU and WHO GDP standards, which pertain to regulatory oversight of pharmaceutical distributions, both general and temperature controlled.
Logenix has established Service Level Agreements (SLA) with our partners, to ensure pharmaceutical shipments are managed by organizations with similar quality management systems, training, and audit procedures to originate freight that will be distributed to the most challenging regions in the world.
Our extensive knowledge of export regulations and trade laws serves to assist our clients regarding the international transport of licensable and restricted goods.
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN)
- International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR)
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
- United States Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) & Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR)
Logenix possesses all certifications and the comprehensive knowledge of global transport infrastructure and global import/export regulations necessary to operate more successfully in the developing world than any other provider.
- Federal Maritime Commission License (FMC)
- Ocean Transport Intermediaries (OTI)
- Ocean Freight Forwarder
- Non Vessel Operating Common Carrier Operator (NVOCC)
- Cargo Network Services (CNS)
- Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
- International Air Transport Association License (IATA)
- TSA Certified
- World Cargo Alliance (WCA)
- WCA Pharma Certification